Web Sites, Documents and Articles >> Web Sites and Documents >

Blighted Property Complaint Form

If there is a blighted building in your neighborhood, complete this form and mail it to Hartford 2000, 111 Charter Oak Avenue , Hartford , CT 06106 or fax it to 547-1831. (If you have received this form via email, you may return it to Htfd2000@aol.com .) The Anti-Blight Coalition will collect further information and, if the condition meets the standards established by the Anti-Blight Program, will report the property to the City of Hartford . The coalition will monitor progress on the complaint and keep you informed. For more information contact Tomas at Tomas.Nenortas@hartfordpreservation.org or 5432519.

Click on the link below to download the form:

Blighted Property Complaint Form, English


| Last update: September 25, 2012 |
Powered by Hartford Public Library  

Includes option to search related Hartford sites.

Advanced Search
Search Tips

Can't Find It? Have a Question?